Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Trident & Stride Chew For The Loot
CHEW FOR THE LOOT INSTANT WIN GAME
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive a free Official Game Message by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Chew the Loot Game Request, P.O. Box 908, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be received by June 1, 2012. Residents of VT only need not affix postage to self-addressed envelope. Limit one request per outer envelope.
2. HOW TO PLAY: Look inside specially-marked packages of Trident or Stride for your Official Game Message. If your Official Game Message says, "Congratulations” and designates a prize, you’re a winner of that prize, subject to verification.
3. PRIZE CLAIMS: To claim a prize, cut out the Official Game Message, sign your initials in ink across the face of your original game message. Mail original Official Game Message in a stamped envelope, together with a piece of 3" x 5" paper on which you have printed your complete name, address, (no P.O. Boxes) city, state and zip code, daytime and evening telephone numbers and age to the address listed on the winning Game Message. Prize claims must be sent via Registered Mail only, Return Receipt Requested. Retain a photocopy of Game Message for your records. All claims must be received by June 15, 2012. All prize claims are subject to verification. All claims submitted become the sole property of Kraft Foods Global, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Any Game Message received that is tampered with, illegible, mutilated, reproduced, contains printing or other errors, obtained where prohibited or not obtained legitimately, will be void. Liability for any irregular or defective game message is limited to replacement with another, while supplies last.
4. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs)/ODDS OF WINNING: Twenty thousand (20,000) Grand Prizes: $50 cash card. ARV: $50. Odds 1:2,626. Cash card subject to terms and conditions of issuer. Total prize value: $1,000,000. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
5. GENERAL RULES: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 13 years of age and older as of December 10, 2011, except for employees of Kraft Foods Global, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Promotions.com, LLC (“Judges”), Gold N Fish Marketing Group LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), individuals engaged in the development/production/printing/distribution of game materials, and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply. All income taxes, if any and all costs associated with acceptance and/or use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Potential winners will be notified by mail. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. By participating, participants (and their parents/legal guardians if participants are minors) agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to hold Promotion Parties, their directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. If due to a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. Sponsor and its affiliated companies are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for any error in the printing of the offer, administration of the game or in the announcement of the prizes.
6. WAIVER: By entering this promotion, participant (and participant’s parent/legal guardian if participant is a winner) waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners available after July 31, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to: Chew for the Loot Game - WL, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 for receipt by June 15, 2012.
SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Global, Inc., Northfield, IL 60093.