Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lovable Labels Review



I received my Lovable Labels package in a timely manner!  That always makes for a good start to a review!  Being a daycare provider and a mother of two myself, I was eager to check this product out!  My sons, espcially the youngest, like to bring things to school for show-and-tell or to a friends house to play.  I am always having to remind them to make sure they bring the item back home and/or to make sure that they bring the right item back as sometimes a friend may have the same thing. 

As i opened the nice red foil envelope that the Lovable Labels came in my mind started thinking about what I could do with these!  The first page was the "sticker".  These stickers are blue in color, made with large lettering, and include a design of your choice.  I picked a skateboard for my son's.  Each sticker has a glossy finish and is durable to last.  They are even dishwasher and microwave safe!  I chose to use these on books, binder, and pencil box.

The next page was red slimline stickers.  They too have my son's name (in smaller letters than the first page) and a design.  I used these on his pencils.  After placing them on the pencils, my son said "mommy...now noone can take my pencil and say that it's theirs!".  He was so excited!

The next page was the green shoe stickers.  These are printed with medium size lettering and say "this shoe belongs to".  Let me start off by saying my son has some VERY sweaty feet.  After a day of him wearing his shoes with the stickers in place...they look just like they did when i put them in! 

Next came the orange press n' stick clothing dots.  These are printed with a smaller size lettering.  I put one of these on my son's winter coat...that happened to need to be washed.  Even after going through the washer and dryer the sticker is as good as new! 

I also received 2 metal tags with chains.  I put that on my son's bookbag as a zipper pull. 

This Lovable Labels pack would make a great gift for any child!   I know that my son likes to make sure that others know that certain things are "his" and this is the perfect way to do so!  These labels are durable and stylish at the same time.

My pack didn't include the "safety products" stickers and wristbands but as i deal with kids with allergies in the daycare I think these are a GREAT idea.  They are eye catching and easy to see and could potentially save a life! 

I have to say that I am very pleased with this product!  I would recommend these to actually anyone....not just someone with kids. 

Visit Lovable Labels today on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/lovablelabels.officialfanpage  Twitter:  @MyLovableLabels or their Blog:  http://loveablelabelsblog.com/.


**DISCLOSURE**  The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review.  All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment

x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner